I’m Fern – photographer, adventurer, Instagrammer, Disneyland Annual Passholder, & lover of succulents. Relationships mean everything to me. I’ve found that one of the most wonderful things about being a photographer is being surrounded by a community of passionate, intelligent, creative people. We share resources, discuss our goals and dreams, and help each other out whenever there is a need. I’m constantly blown away by the talented individuals whom I’m blessed to call friends.
Thanks to photography, I have ample opportunities to satisfy my wanderlust and couldn’t be more grateful for those experiences. When I’m not exploring new cities, you can find me at the happiest place on earth or at home in my pajamas catching up on social media. 🙂
* * * * * *
Random Facts About Me:
- I am fascinated by the Myers-Briggs type indicator and love asking people about their type.
- The highlight of my four years in high school was being a member of the marching band.
- My fiancé and I met on Xanga, the blogging community.
- Settlers of Catan is my favorite board game. (Can you tell I’m a nerd yet?)
- I am a cat person.
- My grandfather named me Fern (芬) because he wanted me to remember my roots. It means “fragrance” in Chinese.
- Studying abroad in Tokyo was one of the most challenging, eye-opening, and rewarding experiences of my life. To this day, Japan is still my favorite country to visit.
- I have a major sweet tooth. My kitchen is always fully stocked with chocolate, cookies, and ice cream.
- I remember my dreams in vivid detail almost every morning.
- My favorite t.v. shows include Lost, House of Cards, and MasterChef Junior.